Monday, February 4, 2019

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammers! It’s CoolCat here with another post! I’m sorry this post is late, I almost forgot about it! Because I am doing this late, I’m just going to get right to it.

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Heart Hat!

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! I like that the hat is purple instead of red, I just think it’s a nice change!

Overall I rate Animal Jams RIM a 10! Now let’s move onto Play Wilds RIM.

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Play Wild is the Rare Heart Earmuffs!

Thoughts: I really love this weeks RIM for Play wild as well! I think the red and black contrast with the Purple Heart hat nicely. Even though they are different games, you don’t want similar items!

Overall I rate Play Wilds RIM a 10 as well! Comment down below what you think!

I apologize again for the short post. I’ll try to make it longer next week!

Here is today’s verse.

“Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love.” -Ephesians 6:24

As always, bye Jammers! And -Jam On!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91