Monday, February 18, 2019

Rare Item Monday! + Try Something New!

Hey, Jammer’s! It’s CoolCat here with another post! For this weeks post instead of starting off with today’s Rare Item Monday, I decided to try something different!

 I don’t know if anyone else has fallen into the same habit as me or not, but I tend to eat the same thing all the time. It’s not that I’m a picky eater, I actually love to try new things if I have a chance! But I just catch myself picking out and eating the same things over and over. So if anyone else is like me, or is a picky eater, I challenge you to try at least 3 new things this week!

I already started the challenge tonight! While at the store my mom and I were looking for something easy and quick for dinner, and we came across chicken salad! Normally we would have just got the regular chicken salad, but after finding it by accident, we decided to try cranberry & pecan chicken salad instead! It was super delicious and I’m glad we tried it! We didn’t even know that was an option at our store, so that was a nice find!

Comment down below if you relate to sticking to a certain routine and plan to try this challenge! Now it’s time to get on with today’s Rare Item Monday!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Heart Necklace!

Thoughts: I think the necklace is cute! It’s a great necklace for February, and even after February!

Overall I rate it a 10! Comment down below what you think!

Here is today’s verse.

“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” -Psalms 107:1

As always, bye Jammer’s! And -Jam On!-

6 comments:

  1. Hey there Coolcat! :) I have a question... where was the rare item Monday located yesterday? I couldn't find it for the life of me! I'm a picky eater too... I don't know if I'll try something new this week, though! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind! Somebody told me. Thanks anyways!

      Delete
    2. I apologize for not responding! I have had issues leaving comments for awhile. I just happened to try again, and I was able to leave a comment! I know someone answered you already, but I don’t know where it was either! I found it on the Animal Jam Wiki page.

      Delete
    3. Yeah! I found it the day after!!! It was apparently underwater... I totally did not think to check there!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91