Thursday, February 28, 2019

One Month Totally Focusing On God - 2019

So... It's that time of year again! March 1st, where The Animal Jam Friendship Community goes from Animal Jam posts, to completely Christian posts! Last year when I did this I was so worried about what other people would think. But last year it seemed like this one month of focusing on God was so beneficial, and the post I made last year announcing One Month Totally Focusing On God ended up being one of the most popular posts on the blog. And between last year and today, I learned I don't need to worry about what people will think, because if it's for God's glory, He will honor it.

So... Other than that, I don't really have too much else to say! I hope you enjoy these posts this month, and you'll be able to really experience and see God for yourself. Even if you aren't a Christian, or don't have any religious background at all, I encourage you to stick around and read these posts. You never know how a post might be able to speak to you in some way.

So, let's charge into March head first! Let's live in all God wants us to live in.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

2 Samuel 22:4

I called on the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies.

It may seem like you've been calling on God for so long, and He just won't pull you out of the situation you're in. But His timing is not like our timing. His timing is perfect. So be patient, and wait. God will deliver you soon. Just hold onto Him. He will save you.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


#FocusingOnGod

P.S. If you would like to read my post from last year about One Month Totally Focusing On God, you can click here!
If you would like to read all of the posts from March 2018 to get an idea of what we're doing, you can click here.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91