Friday, March 29, 2019

5 People Who Have Impacted my Christian Growth.

Hi guys! I do understand this post is sorta AJ related... and I hope that's okay... but I had no other ideas in mind so I figured I'd just do this anyway. Let's just get into it!
1.
Housemom322
My sister has made the greatest impact on my Christian Growth. When I feel like I should just give up, she's always there for me. Thank you sis!
2.
Graciepopstar91
Gracie is so sweet, sometimes when I get angry or mad, she literally calms me down in seconds. She's always telling me about what God can do during every single small and big situation I have.
(In matter of fact, she was the one who actually reminded me to do a blog post today... :cough:)
Thank you Gracie!
3.
Celebrati0n
Celebrati0n always makes me laugh and smile, no matter what. Not only that, she encourages you in your faith every single time you hang around her. She's one of those people who aren't only just fun to hang around, but also one of those people that you should hang around with, because of what they help you with. 
Thank you Celebrati0n!
4.
Twinklegirl600
Twinkle encourages me everytime I see her... there is not one dull moment with her. I find it cool that we also use the same bible version. 😊
Thank you Twinkle!
5.
Partyon25
Even though we don't talk often, she's always so happy and cheerful. There is something about her, that just shines bright. She encourages me just like all the others do.
Thank you Partyon25!
 ---------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I guess that's it for today guys!
BYE!!!
Matthew 24:35 (KJV)
Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
 

8 comments:

  1. Im glad you have people in your life you look up too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, this post is so sweet! :) I'm glad I've been able to encourage you.... and remind you to do your post. Hehe

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!
    partyon25 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this post is adorable. Thank you for including me in this post! You're so sweet.

    -twinklegirl600

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! No problem at all. You're so sweet too!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91