Friday, March 15, 2019

Easter Sunday Blog Post

Good morning! Today, I am going to be doing an Easter blog post, so that's why I'm having my blog words in spring colors! I know, this might be crazy that I'm posting an Easter blog post while it's MORE than a month away. But, I think it would go perfect in the month of March. 
But I do have something important to say!
I am going to be gone on March 19th-23rd or 24th. This is because I'm going on vacation! So, Gracie will be filling in for me on the 22nd. I'll be back! Just, you might not catch me on Animal Jam. If you want to ask me a question, you can just comment on this blog post, or you could comment on the post that Gracie is going to do for me on the 22nd. Thanks Gracie! 😊
LET'S GET ONTO IT!
A lot of people think that Easter is about the Easter bunny.
That is not true.
Not even close.
Easter is about God.
Some people think that Easter is bad as well.
Some people make it to be bad.
But it's actually a day to make God be first, to be honest.
Some people might think, "Well why does God have to be the highest, if he doesn't bless me?"
He does bless you, you just don't catch it.
I love the song: Count Your Blessings
It really shows that God gives us blessings, while we don't even know it.
Didn't he give you life?
Didn't he give you the chance to be in Heaven when you die?
Didn't he help you through struggles?
Didn't he give you a house to live in? (I understand not everybody has a house but if you have a computer you probably have a house or at least shelter.)
Didn't he give you friends? Or at least 1 friend?
He might've gave you a family to live in?
All of these things are true. 
So why do we complain?! It's our nature.
We always complain, no matter what.
We should try working on that.
You know how people do New Years Revolution? 
Half of the people don't even keep them. (Don't worry, I didn't keep them either.)
Maybe we should try to do that on Easter.
We should put him the highest.
A lot of people live their life wicked, not even thinking about the future ahead of them.
What will they get at the Judgement Seat of Christ?
Wood, Hay, and stubble?
or Gold, Silver, and Precious stones?
And even a crown?!?!
Which would you rather choose?
I know I'd rather choose the second option...
but our flesh HATES working for God.
We should try to work on this.
Maybe we should try doing this on Easter, if we didn't keep our New Years Revolution. 
As I said, our flesh will hate if we do this.
But the spirit will LOVE it.
God will walk by our sides when we work for him. 
And no, God won't make you live your life for him!
But he will be happy with you if you do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easter is the 21st of April.
Should we try to work for him? 
I think we should.
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, and would like to, It's as easy as the ABC's...
First:
A: Admit you are a sinner.
B: Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
C: Confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord. 
And that's all! But try to keep the fellowship with him. 😊
Well that's it today, folks!
Bye!!!!
John 11:25-26 (KJV)
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Bye guys!

   

4 comments:

  1. Wow on April 21 again? Thats kinda funny cause thats one day before my blogiversary for the AJLP and one of my easter gifts from an egg hunt was my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to see this still going!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91