Sunday, March 31, 2019

Do Everything To The Glory Of God

Hey, guys! Wow, I can't believe March is already over! This month has pretty much been... crazy for me. I've had a lot of anxiety this month, but on the other hand, God has blessed me so much this month. A lot of you know that I'm a huge fan of Christian music, and I can see God is doing things with Christian music in my life far beyond what I can see. It's been awesome seeing it all unfold. I would say more about it if I could, but that would require me leaking out some personal information, sooo. XD

I understand that not everyone likes/agrees with these Christian posts we've been doing, as I've seen views and comments go down quite a bit. But I believe this is what God has called me to do during this month. It's a time to reflect on God, and all He wants for our lives, and all He's done in our lives. We'll go back to Animal Jam posts starting tomorrow, but I do want this to be an annual thing, every March. :)

Today's post is going to be a little shorter than normal, sorry about that!

---

Today I wanted to talk about something that I'm sure has crossed a lot of our minds. How can I still serve God where I am right now? Maybe you're one of the only Christians at your school, or you have a dream of starting a career when you grow up. But you have absolutely no idea how to share Christ in that situation. Well, 1 Corinthians 10:31 has something to say about this.

-

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

-

Whatever you do. Whatever you do, do it to the glory of God. Whether it's simply sitting in your classroom, or working on writing a book. Do it all to the glory of God. Do it to God's glory, because you're really doing what you do for God, and not for any person.

How do you do this? How do you share Christ in a place where Christ isn't being shared? We simply be a light. We show love to everyone we meet, and they'll see something different about us. We do everything we do with joy, and for the glory of God. People will want to know why we do what we do with such love and joy. That's when we can be a light. That's when they'll want what we have, Jesus.

It can be that simple.

Whatever you're doing today, remember to always do it to the glory of God. ❤️

~Graciepopstar91

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91