Friday, May 3, 2019

(BE AWARE) New Hack.

Hi guys! I decided not to do a crazy intro today, just because I felt like this should be more of a serious post.
Don't.
Get.
Hacked.
I know, a lot of people don't believe that people can hack.
I don't really necessarily believe that either, but some situations can happen, leading to a hack.
There's this new hack going around, and I know it's true.
You know why?
I logged on Animal Jam today, and a thing popped on my screen.
It was one of those little things that Animal Jam pops up on your screen every hour.
Usually, they are just talking about new things in animal jam, such as Rare Item Monday's, Items, new dens, etc.
But, no.
Not this time.
They said something like this.
''Hi Jammer!
Never share your password.
We don't do surveys."
Or something along those lines.
I was sort of confused, because I never saw something like this before being said from AJHQ.
A little while later, I went on Youtube, and even though I know, some of you might not like this, I personally don't care for Shopking.
And I saw a video from him, saying something about a new hack.
I was like, Okay, something really must be going on.
I clicked on it, and saw that apparently, people are going around on Animal Jam saying that if you fill out a survey, you can get like 500 or a 1000 diamonds.
Basically, they tell you about this one website, then people get on the website, and find that they have to just put their parents email in there.
It looks exactly like Animal Jam.
At the top it even says Animal Jam, except it doesn't say .com and stuff like that.
The backround is not the same, either.
However, some people don't pay attention to little details like that, and do it anyway.
Some people put in their emails, and since that person gets that email, they can get into your parent's dashboard and stuff like that.
Then, that's how they find out all of your information when it comes to Animal Jam stuff.
So please guys,
I know some of you may not believe this,
but please just don't fill out the survey if someone comes up to you.
I just would rather protect you, than to not tell you guys, and then you get hacked.
Who knows what people can do once they get into your account.
I mean, they could literally ban you if they wanted to.
Anyway, I hope this possibly prevented you from getting scammed.
Bye guys!
Here's today's bible verse!
2 Samuel 12:8 (KJV)
And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.
Bye guys!

8 comments:

  1. #DontGetScammed
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hack doesn’t sound good

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I had no clue. Thanks for the warning!
    Partyon25

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I had no idea that this was happening, and it doesn't sound good. I hope someone does something about it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91