Friday, May 17, 2019

Trying to get Tickets at the Summer Carnival!





Hello, everybody! Welcome back to another blog post! Honestly, I just want to thank you guys so much for still reading my blog posts. LOL I try my best, but sometimes they can be pretty bad, but you guys are always there to support me!
So today, I am going to be trying to get tickets in the summer carnival! Believe it or not, I'm quite bad at the summer carnival. You guys probably already knew that, never mind. LOL But yeah, I usually just buy all my tickets, so this is going to be quite new for me! :o
Now, It's time to choose what summer carnival game I want to play. My goodness gracious, there is so many. XD You said "Dunk-A-Phantom," didn't you? Yeah, probably not. XDDD I think I'm going to start off with my favorite game! Which you guys probably know which one it is since I literally gave it away... yeah, Dunk-A-Phantom. XDDDD LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
SPEND
5
GEMS
TO
PLAY?
NOOOOOO, MY GEMMIES. 
okay fine.
Alright, so just a disclaimer...
DISCLAIMER:
I have not played any carnival games yet for this year, so that being said...
I'M GOING TO BE PRETTY BAD.
(tries playing Dunk-A-Phantom)
FOR SOME REASON, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE SKILL I USED TO...
(acts like a 90 year old grandma playing a game she was really good at when she was 10)
Okay, I finally finished the first round of the game!
What do you guys think I got?
DUN
DUN
DUN
...
70 tickets (:
So, uhm, yeah, I'm just going to keep on going with this game and hope I do better. Wish me luck! XDDD YAY! I GOT 90 TICKETS INSTEAD! Woop woop, woop woop! One more time! I got 90 again! Yeah, no, I'm going to do it again! XDDD AHHHHHHHHH! I GOT 190. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN. I HAVE NO IDEA. Okay, next game! :O
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I am going to be playing Phantom Ball!
Second Disclaimer:
I AM LITERALLY HORRIBLE AT THIS GAME, SO WISH ME LUCK (:
W
H
A
T
.
I literally just got 216 tickets just for the first round. I do not have a talent for this game, whatsoever, so I thought I was really bad at it. XDDD
I jinxed it, y'all. Now, I only got 15 tickets. :l
Now I have 133!
One more time...
Now 36.
Ah.
What a wonderful day at the Summer Carnival.
😑
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, Carnival darts!
 TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Okay, I am literally so happy (:
TIME TO PLAY ANOTHER TIME.
41...
(COUGH)
(COUGH)
(COUGH)
(CHOKES)
Yeah, I'm bad at this.
I GOT 209 THIS TIME!
Still not as good as the 421.
278! I was so close to get the whole "PHANTOM" until a phantom decided to eat my dart.
ONE MORE TIME!
YAYYYYYYYY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, Candy Catch!
Okay, I got 99! Not bad.
36.
52.
59.
Yeah, I guess it makes sense.
I hate that game,
and it looks like it hates me too!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Whack-A-Phantom
I'm pretty good at this game, so wish me luck :O
217 tickets!
293 tickets!
170 tickets!
131 tickets...
OKAY, WE NEED TO END THIS OFF WITH A BOOM.
Time to play Carnival darts, one more time!!!
448 TICKETS!
YAAAAAAAAAY!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's it for today guys! I hope you enjoyed! So sorry I published this so late, well, atleast for me, It's quite late. I kinda forgot to do my blog post earlier, so that's what happened! XDDD
BYE GUYS!
Peace, Love, Ninja!!!
Proverbs 4:7 (KJV)
 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how many tickets you got in total from playing those games and how long it took you XD I’d say you’re a pretty good summer carnival game player, if id say so myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just calculated! In total, I got 3655 tickets! Oh my, It took me probably an hour? XDDD. Thank you!!! Practice makes perfect.

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91