Sunday, May 26, 2019

What I've been up to

Woah, it's been, SO long sense I've posted ah I did NOT mean for it to be this long you guys I'm so sorry!
First off, I want to congratulate the new author Gizmo634!! Even though I don't really know you, good luck with all your posts and I hope you can stick with blogging for a long time!
I know that was bad but I'm not very good with congratulating without it sounding cheesy XD
So, what I've been up to the past few months let's see.

I've been doing Swimming lessons for a few weeks and I think it will be over in three weeks or so, I'm not sure.

My brothers graduation party is in one week! This Saturday! I'm sooo excited for that, I only talk to a few people because I'm an introvert but I love the atmosphere of parties, everyone so happy and talking and all that! So We've been doing a lot of cleaning for that but it'll be worth it!

Trump has been a very good boy and he turned one last month! Ahhh! Time flew soo fast with him! He's still not up to his full size yet which I am looking forward to because I love big dogs, but then when he actually gets there I just now I will be thinking "Hey, can you shrink again?"

My mom, dad, Tox and Pob went to California to see my dad's dad and stepmom for two weeks! So me and Sarah go to take care of the house for that time! It was fun and not too stressful!

I got an MP3 player! And have a little over 360 songs on it! And sense I get a new song every week or so I still add new ones!

Mom signed me and Sarah up for a digital art program thing soon that is totally free! It is going to be an hour and a half long for I think four weeks and then there is a small chance we will be taking Trump for another dog obedience training class, although I don't really think he needs it.

Pob is learning to drive, which means :gulp: I'm next to learn. I turn fifteen in August and mom wants me and Sarah to take it together which means a one year delay so probably when I'm sixteen or maybe seventeen.

There is a chance I will be doing an actual post soon but it probably will not be about Animal Jam, because to be honest I have lost interest in Animal Jam, I still love the game and enjoy doing a few things on it like the mini games and talking and being silly with friends on it but now it's pretty much the game I only go to when buddies are on or play mini games on it when I'm bored. So I'm not sure what I would post about now besides IRL things and tips and tags or something
I'm still hoping my mom and dad will let me and Sarah get our own blog, I think there is a slight chance that they are sliiightly leaning towards it. Maybe we'll ask again in a week after the grad party and try to explain again that we would be doing to exact same thing we were doing before except we get to be more in control of comments and the blog layout and topics.

So that is all I can think of at the moment! So even thought that might not seem like that is a lot
If you have any questions for me please ask in the comments!

As I said I hope to be able to make a real post this coming week! So keep an eye out!

*Husky Ninja

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Im so happy you finally posted Ja! Its been foreverrr since the last post, and honestly I've missed your posts and I think everyone has! Im glad life is going good for you :)

    I hope you continue to blog, even if its not about AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ja! I look forward to posting!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91