Friday, May 24, 2019

Meet The New Author - Gizmo634!

Helloooo, guys! I hope you're having a great Friday afternoon! Today I'm covering for Housemom418. It works out great that she decided not to post today, because I have some super exciting news to share, that I just can't wait until Sunday to tell.

---

Some of you might of heard me talk about my buddy, Gizmo634 in some of my blog posts. I've only known her for a few months, but she's seriously one of the sweetest people I've ever met on Animal Jam. She's funny, and totally gets my sense of humor!

She recently started a blog called The Animal Jam Nature Potato, and is a new Christian. I thought she would be a great addition to AJFC, especially since I had an open author slot! I've really been thinking and praying about adding her to the blog, and today I just felt like I got the "go ahead".

So...
Introducing our brand new author, Gizmo634! 


She's going to be posting every Tuesday, and I'm so excited to have her be apart of our little blogging community! I think you all will really enjoy her posts!

If you were on AJFC about an hour ago, you probably would of noticed that I already added her animal avatar to the blog header, and redesigned a few little things around the blog. I had a section on the side of my blog from so many years ago, linking you to Coolcat's blog, and Karalee's blog. Both of those blogs are currently inactive, so I thought I would redesign that, and add Gizmo's blog instead! I also removed the AJFC "button", since we honestly don't need that. XD

It's always fun to grab a few screenshots of when I ask new authors if they would like to join the blog, so I got two from when I asked Gizmo!




She was so happy, and honestly I was too! I hope and pray that writing for this blog increases both her writing skills, and also helps her grow closer to God in her new Christian life.

Let's all give a warm welcome to Gizmo634 in the comments!!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Isaiah 40:29

He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Gizmoooo! So happy you are officially apart of the blog! We are never letting you go (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! Congrats and welcome to the world of Animal Jam blogging:D

    (I like your new graphics for the blog Gracie, they look nice)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay welcome Gizmo!
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It appears that I'm a little late, but... WELCOME Gizmo!! So glad to have you apart of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such sweet comments! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91