Thursday, May 16, 2019

Fennec Foxes Have Officially Arrived - 5/16/19 Update!

Hello helloooo everyone! I hope you're having a great Thursday! Today me and my mom went to lunch at Cracker Barrel with a friend from church, to talk about some church stuff. Oh man, I was sooo full. I had a grilled chicken salad, a baked potato, and a peach cobbler (heavenly) for dessert. IT WAS SO GOOD. Now I'm just gonna relax, and probably write an outside of AJ assignment that I have... It'z a good day.

----

Todaaay Animal Jam updated, and it was so much better than the last update! Let's jump right into it!


Fennec foxes are finally here! I've been waiting for fennec foxes to come, and am super glad they're here!


They're for sale in the diamond shop for 10 diamonds!

Since I know some of you are non-member and can't get the fennec fox (and since I myself was curious about this before it was officially released), I wanted to show you guys the actions!


This is the fennec fox just standing,


Dance (I have no idea what it's doing)


Sleep


Hop (IT LOOKS SO CUTE)


Play (again, no idea what it's doing)


And sit!

My favorite thing about the fennec fox is it's huge ears! But my least favorite thing is how tiny it's body is. It looks cute, but it's hard to put body accessories on it, since you can't really see them.


The summer carnival is back! I've always loved the summer carnival, and I can't wait to play some games there!

There's actually quite a few prizes this time, one of them being the coveted parasol...


Which some one of my friends traded a ton for, and another one of my friends gave me a bunch of diamonds for the ones I had... So yeah, don't go trading for parasols right before the summer carnival comes back. I'd kinda pause on trading for any old summer carnival item, unless the item says rare. You never know what old items might come back to the carnival!


Pet fennec foxes are also here! Before they officially released, I saw a bunch of people selling them in their my shops, so one of my friends bought one for me.


Awww... They teeny tiny little purple fennec fox looks so ferocious with those eyes. XDD


The spring cottage is also back, which is one of my favorite dens! I haven't used it in a long time though, because I have so many of my favorite items in it that it's super laggy to be in.


It's for sale in the Diamond Shop for 7 diamonds!


Graham's Workshop is back! AKA the never ending adventure... I kind of wish that Graham's Workshop had a beginning and end to it. I also feel that way about Phantom's Beacon (that is the name of it... right??), but with both of those adventures it's cool that you can save up your points to buy items!


You can play it now by clicking on the party list, and clicking "Graham's Workshop"!


The spring armor is here, and the flower den set will be coming to the Jamaa shops any time now! I'm super excited to buy the den items, I especially want that archway! Here's what the spring armor looks like on a fennec fox... It's rather... Interesting.


If that was a real fennec fox, I don't think it would be too happy about wearing a giant flower on it's head. XDD


The Conservation Museum in Appondale has a new exhibit called "Animals of Africa", which I'm pretty sure has been in the museum before. I love the museum, and it's sad that not many people even go to it anymore. Also on the right side of the page is a reminder that summer carnival items will be added to the carnival all summer long, which is pretty cool! I'm wondering if AJ is going to be releasing any brand new items, or is just going to have old items return.

---

What do you think of the update? I think it's a whole lot better than the last update!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 42:11

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again - my Savior and my God!

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. Don't forget about AJFC's 4th Birthday Extravaganza! Click here to read about it.

3 comments:

  1. This update seemed good for once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The head is misproportional to the rest of the body. 0.0
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91