Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Glitching commenting...

Hey jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Today has been FULL of glitch posts! And i have yet, another glitch! My chat is glitching very badly. Ill try to do Google Account and it will just load and the URL at the top will change from one URL to another! And if i do Name/Url it wouldnt post! (I believe it did that for the Name/Url) If i do Anonymous then it wont post it at all! I hope y'all arent having this problem! If you are, please Jam-A-Gram me on Animal Jam.
I am graciepopstar91, thats graciepopstar91. If you are a Non Member please say in the Jam-A-Gram Of Course! (The chat AJ provides) If you are a member please say, My chance is mess up!
If some other viewers are having this problem me and my mom will try our hardest to fix it!
Thank you!

This has been a post by graciepopstar91 !

God made YOU all!
Play wild and.... JAM ON!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
My comment is glitching to the extreme! I cannot comment under anonymous! If you have any questions, please include your Animal Jam username into the comment and i will answer your questions on Animal Jam in a Jam-A-Gram. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think my chat has been dong anything but I haven't commented on anything so tell myth if u see this comment not meaning to spam

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91