Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My favorite dog!

Hi everybody! So yesterday i asked you what your favorite dog was! I also said i would be talking about my dogs, Brewster and Sasha! First off, my Favorite dog is the Australian Shepherd! Or the Aussie. I really like their colors! I also like a whole bunch more but, I could go on and on and on about all the dogs I like! Now about my dogs!

The brown one is Brewster. He is a Dachshund and is very very fat! He loves to sit on your lap and is very kind. The black one is Sasha. She is a Chihuahua mix. She is very shy but when she gets to know you, she will sit next to you. Sometimes she will get mad at Brewster if she gets jealous and will growl, but she won't hurt him. They both really like to go on walks! They always get excited when I get their leashes so I can walk them! I love my dogs they are the best! And i really enjoyed talking about them to you! That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Your dogs are cute!!! I especially like Sasha!
    My dog isn't very active.. My dad has a joke, it goes like this
    He has his morning nap, his mid-morning nap, his early afternoon nap, his afternoon nap, his late afternoon nap, his night nap, his pre-bed nap then bed.
    Its really bad, we will say GO OUTSIDE GO BED! And he gets so excited and goes near the door -___- thats how lazy he is!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91