Saturday, August 4, 2018

Excuse for not being able to post

Ack today was so busy!
This morning and half of the afternoon I went to a library carnival (it was very very small)
In the afternoon I voice-called with some friends and then I had to watch Boo.
And then I was playing Fortnite with Tox.
Aaaand of course AJ isn't working also .... It's been stuck at 7 percent for 5 minutes and it doesn't go up even when I restart it ......
I'll try to come up with a long entertaining post next week to make up for this week!
Have a good evening and good night!
Oh and nothing has changed for the birthday party so far XD

*Husky Ninja 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91