Friday, August 24, 2018

Thank you+ Charm token

Me:
You guys:
Me:
You guys:
Me:
Me:
You guys:

Hey guys! Welcome back to another blog post. Before we begin, I just want to say Thank you guys SO much! My sister and I recently became authors on this blog, and we were both just so shocked! Trust me, my sister was freaking out aswell, but just didn't show it. XD Anywho, my first ever blog post started out with thanking and so will this one! A big huge thanks to..
1. Graciepopstar91
2. Binx1184
3. Ja983
4. Arcticstar8404
5. Housemom322
6. AND ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! So all of you have officially been named, aren't you happy??? :D 
Okay, anyway time to get onto my post. So, a couple months ago I got a charm token. Here's some pictures



There is many different colors, but this is just one of them.
So, basically what i'm going to do is send this charm to one of my best friends, her name is..
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰Pkgam!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
And, this will also match another best friends charm bracelet that I gave to her
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰Graciepopstar91!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
So i'm going to redeem it and give it to Pkgam and I! 
SAY BYE BYE TO LITTLE.. Hmmm :thinks of name: Laura?? Idk ummm so say bye bye to little Laura



                                     NO LONGER LITTLE ONE.. NO LONGER EXISTING

Boom! So, now I have a bracelet matching with Graciepopstar91 and Pkgam! That's it for today, sorry that it's a little short D: I made this post on Wednesday, and we had to go to church pretty soon. Lets just say, I was like 10 minutes late to get ready for church.. Bye guys!

                                                         1 Corinthians 10:13 (KJV)
   There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: But God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 
                                             

3 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91