Saturday, August 18, 2018

My answers to the "When Your Older" Tag


1. When do you think you will move out?
Between the age of 18-23? I'm not sure if I'll move out before I get married :P


2. Do you look forward to getting married?
Yes! ^.^

3. Do you look forward to having kids?
YES! I love little kids sooo much and I really enjoy taking care of them! 

4. What are some dream rooms you want in your house?
One that has windows all around and big plants in the corners with a desk also in one of the corners, with a little fountain in the middle. ^.^

5. What job will you have/want to get? 
Well if/when I get kids I'll be a stay at home mom but before that I'd really want to do something with animals, but I'm still not sure. 

6. What will your dream home include? (including the yard)
 Quite a bit of plants, fountains, a lot of animals. XD

7. What pets will you have? 
A few cats, one or two dogs, one of them will be a husky, hamsters, a turtle, a ferret, maybe some fish. 

This tag was super fun to do!! ^.^
Peace love Ninja's!


*Husky Ninja

4 comments:

  1. Us bloggers want so many pets XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is a really fun tag. It allows us to see a small part of your hopes and dreams (no Undertale reference intended) and I find it really cool! I’ll have to do this tag soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I so want to do this tag! Looks fun! :o

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91