Friday, August 31, 2018

Doggo tag!


Me: RUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF RUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Y'ALLLLLLLLLLLL! (Realizes that y'all isn't a word that dogs say) I MEAN... BARK! 
You guys: Uhhhh stop acting like a dog..
Me: RUFF??? (starts singing Amen by For king and country) THIS IS MY CONFESSION, YOU ARE MY OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!! 
You guys: Ummm, I don't think dogs sing like that.
Me: RUFF RUFF RUFF RUFF, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRR HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 
You guys: Okay just stop
Me: Fine.. :l 
Hey guys! So, today I am doing the Doggo tag by Ja983! :D So, let's jump RIGHT into it :DDDDDDD
  
                  1. Do you have a dog? What kind? What's her/his name?
Yes! I do have a dog! She's a Jack Russel terrier and chihuahua mix (Which is short for a Jack chi) And her name is Zoey :D 

2. Which do you prefer? Big or small dogs?
Hmmm, I prefer any. Big, medium, small, they are all beautiful with their little personalities. :) 

3. What is your dream dog?
Hmmm, that's hard. I personally want a bunch of dogs and stuff when I grow to be older. I really want a husky though, or Golden Retriever 

4. What is your favorite dog movies?
Well, I don't really watch any movies. Soooo, i'm not sure. But any cute dog movies are great to me. :-)

5. What are five show off tricks would you like to teach your dog? 
1. Roll over
2. Spin
3. Sing
4. Hug
5. Bark on command

6. In your opinion what is one of the cutest things your dog does?
Hmmm, Zoey does a bunch of cute things! But i'm going to have to go with blowing bubbles in her sleep. She always does it, and it's just so cute, but sorta annoying I suppose when you're trying to talk or do school work because they are SOOOOO loud. 

7. What is one of the most annoying things someone has done to/with your dog?
Nothing really, when people come over we usually lock her in our little gate that we have, and she has access to 3 rooms in the house, so there is a lot of space. 

8. What kind of nicknames does your dog have?
Joey
Zoey
Joe Joe
Zo Zo Roo Roo
Prancer
There is probably more than that, those are just some, i'll save you on all the other bad names.

BONUS: 
How long have you had your dog?
She was 9 months when we got her, which made me 2 so... like 8 years. 

Thank you so much Ja for tagging my sister and I! My sister will be doing one also, so look forward to seeing that.Bye guys!
OH GUYS, I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. FOR KING AND COUNTRY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. OKAY, BYEEEE! 


Joshua 1:6
Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.

Be a bold banana 😊

1 comment:

  1. *searches jack chi*
    :O SO CUTE! (I think I’ve seen that dog beforeXD)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91