Thursday, August 16, 2018

If The New Fall Coyote Had A Scent

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed the last few days of summer, and have a great school year up ahead! I don't go back to school until the first week of September, which is good because we haven't even ordered any of my school books yet... o.o (I'm homeschooled) 

So, today's post is going to actually be slightly Animal Jam related, which is something I haven't done on AJFC in quite a long time. I would do a Christian themed post today, but this subject was the only thing I could think of.

But it's pretty dumb.

So uh...

Mmmm
Let's just get started

---

Today Animal Jam released a fall themed coyote.
And what did I immediately think of?

Sweet cinnamon pumpkin hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works.


If the fall coyote had a scent, it would smell like sweet cinnamon pumpkin hand sanitizer.

---

And that's basically all I had for today's post...
Heh...
Heh......
Heh...............

Sorry about that! I promise that I'll have a longer post on Sunday.

Here's todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 21:21

Whoever pursues righteousness and unfailing love will find life, righteousness, and honor.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. I think this might be my new signature for AJFC... XDD

4 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91