Wednesday, August 1, 2018

?? ?

So

I wasn’t having any success with drawing for tonight’s post... partly because I didn’t have a prompt or request, and partly because everything I drew came out looking like a mess.

The exception being this quick drawing of me giving the stink-eye to my art skills (or lack thereof). Ironically, that turned out well.



Well, I may have had a drawing, but it wasn’t Animal Jam or Christian-related. So I asked my mom what to do (okay, I really just complained to her about my problems and she took it as the cry for help it was), and she suggested I should open up the Bible and see what God might show me.

So I did...

...and my eyes fell on this passage.

“ (11) And the vision of all this has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed. When men give it to one who can read, saying, “Read this,” he says, “I cannot, for it is sealed.” (12) And when they give the book to one who cannot read, saying, “Read this,” he says, “I cannot read.” ” —Isaiah 29:11-12

Which goes well with my drawing, because what?? ?

?

I thought it might mean that words were sealed for me... at least it certainly feels like it. Possibly that thinking of a topic was a closed book? I don’t know.

I read the whole chapter/prophecy for context (okay, Mom read it to me)... we both kinda came out confused. I did learn that the word Ariel can mean either “lion of God”, or “hero”, or “altar hearth”, though.



Well, that’s all I’ve got for this week! Here’s an extra Bible verse for ya. 😉

1 Peter 2:24 ” “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” ”

See you next time!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91