Wednesday, September 19, 2018

When I'm Older Tag


Hellllllo!

"Oh no, it's Housemom322...again"

Well, I am sorry, but I truly think today will be interesting.

"We'll be the one to determine that."

Okay, so want to talk about the future? Like 2025? 2030? What about 2040!?

"That's only 7 years away."

Or 22...

_________________________________________________________________

Today, I am going to be doing the "When I'm Older Tag," created by Sarahkey8




1) When do you think you'll move out?

I will probably move out when I am 18. I only have 2 1/2 short years...That's actually quite sad now that I think about it. I don't know though, I may. I may not. 

2) Do you look forward to getting married.

YES! Okay, really I don't know. I am praying about it. I would love to get married though. 

3) Do you look forward to having kids? 

Yes, absolutely! If God gives me a husband, I would love to have kids of my own. If not, I plan to be a teacher, so I'll have those kids for a good portion of the day. So I would be content with that too. 

4) What are some "dream rooms" you will have in your home? 

I really would like to have a Bible study room. This would be a place for me to lay on my stomach on a huge couch looking thing. I would have my Bible, pens, and paper I would be set to go. It would also have a huge window for free light!

If I have children I would love to have the opportunity to homeschool them, so I would love to have a room dedicated to school. 

5) What job will have/want to get?

 As I've said before I would love to be a teacher. I would prefer being an pre-school to 2nd grade teacher, or a special needs teacher. However, any grade would be nice too. 

6) What would your dream home look like? 

I would like to have stairs, a big back yard. I would like to have at least 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms would be nice. 

A good sized kitchen would also be nice as well. 

7) What pets will you have?

I am not really sure. I  will probably have a little dog, no big dogs...Sorry to all you big dog lovers. I really don't know. 

_________________________________________________________________________

That's all! Thanks for reading today. I am very sorry for it being a shorter post. I was really late writing it. I currently have a headache. It's almost church time. I need to fold clothes, so I really need to go. BYE GUYS!! 

Today's Encouraging Quote: 
You serve a God who is greater than any enemy you will ever face. - Unknown.

Today's Bible Verse:
 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. - Matthew 12:33 (KJV)

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ

2 comments:

  1. Those are some really nice plans! I feel like a lot of people in the states move out at 18. I don't think Ill leave my home that early. Plus id be about to start university so I wouldn't even have enough money to move out anyway XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a lot of people do move out at age 18. University, is a big thing here. A lot of people actually move across the country to go to a good college. Thank you, Violet.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91