Monday, September 3, 2018

Rare Item Monday! + Happy Late Birthday Gracie!

Hey, Jammer’s! It’s CoolCat here with another post! Before I continue with today’s post I want to apologize for not posting for the past three weeks. The first week I forgot to post, and for the last two weeks I have not been feeling well enough to post. But luckily I am back for this weeks post. Let’s get started!

This weeks Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Superhero Mask! (Fox version)

Thoughts: I really like this weeks Rare Item Monday! It is a blue mask with a yellow eye mask, if that makes sense. If it doesn’t, think about the black eye mask used in The Incredibles. Overall I really like this mask, and I rate it an 8.5!

Next up is the Rare Item Monday for Play Wild! The Rare Item Monday for Play Wild is also a Rare Superhero Mask! (Regular version)

I liked the other mask, but I REALLY like this one! I like the colors of this mask way more.
This mask is a pink mask with a purple outline. I just like the look of this one more. So overall I have to rate it a 10! Which mask was your favorite?


Before I end this weeks post, I wanted to wish my best friend Gracie a very Happy Birthday!!!! We have been friends for going on six years now, and it’s all thanks to Animal Jam! Never did I think I could find and firm a did friendship with someone I met from an online game. Thanks for being my very best friend, and always covering my posts for me when I need you to!

That’s all for this weeks post. See you next week! Here is today’s verse.

“He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.” -Proverbs 13:20 NIV.

As always, bye Jammers! And -Jam On!-

1 comment:

  1. I seem to always miss the weekly RIM's... Oopsy. XDD (Except for those few times where I decided to buy about 50-100 of that weeks RIM o.o)

    Aw, thank you so much, CoolCat! I really am so happy and blessed that you're my best friend. :) I'd say the same thing right back at you!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91