Saturday, September 8, 2018

See you in a few months!

Heey guys, this post is difficult to write but I feel like I need to do this.
I'm going to be taking a hiatus for a few months.
I promise you I'm not going to quit for a long time.
I just need a little break! And sense we just got two new authors I though it'd kinda be a good time.
This hiatus won't last very long, 4 months the longest.
I will  post a update once a month on Trump and a few things on my life
I will still try to come on Animal Jam sometimes. And I will be on Google hangouts almost the usual amount. And I will still be reading all blog post and commenting.
The reason for this is:
I've been kinda stressed with posting lately.
I've been really busy.
I have a dog now and these months are really important training time for him.

So this is kind of goodbye for a bit.

See you in a few months!

*Husky Ninja

4 comments:

  1. Awww. See you soon Ja! Glad you’re not quitting fully:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs Ja* I’ll miss your posts dearly, your posts are always amazing and so fun to read. You’re a stellar blogger!

    But I fully support this. Life behind the computer should come first before blogging and stuff. I hope I’ll be able to chat with you loads on Google Hangouts still. ^.^

    Looking forward for your return but I’m happy that your taking time to train Trum Trum and live life. <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you! I will also pray for you as you go through stress :)
    - partyon25

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91