Friday, September 28, 2018

ROLEPLAY WITH PURPLESNOWIE, AND OTHER FRIENDS!

Me: H-e-h-e-h-e...
You guys: Spit it out...
Me: He-h-e-h-e-h-e...
You guys: SPIT IT OUT!!!!!!
Me: HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :SCREAMS:
You guys: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT HURT MY EARS
Me: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? :D
You guys: -No response-
Me: :whispers: welcome to today's blog post...
You guys: Talk louder...
Me: :whispers: I can't speak...
You guys: Ugh, House... I don't have TIME FOR THIS! Come on, just TALK.
Me: -sings-  OHHHHHHHHHHH HOW I LOVE BLOGGGGGGGGGING! OH HOW I LOVE BLOGGING, BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE. 😃
You guys: Okay, just come on. POST!!!!!!!!
Me: Okie!

Hello guys! Welcome to another blog post. Today, it's kinda a late blog post. I kinda put it off a bit for some reason. Today, we are going to be doing a court roleplay with Purplesnowie! Let's get started


                                                     I CAUGHT SOMEONE SNOOPING...
                                                  That's the roleplay! I hope you guys enjoyed it 😊

                          Psalm 119:11 King James Version (KJV)

                  11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

                                    Housemom418 signing out

6 comments:

  1. You just posted this but yay!!!!!! I'm first comment!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! But why did I have to go to jail??????? BUT THAT BIRD IS SO DOOMED!!!!!
    Random person: GRACIE HIDE!!!!!
    Me: there is no hiding!!!!!
    Gracie: EK! :runs into blogger portal and grans her autograph on the way: THANKS! BYE!!!
    Uhmmmmm
    Ok
    Ummmm
    Bye????
    Umm






    O.O


    Well anyways....
    bye pplz!!!
    You are fearfully wonderfully made!
    Purplesnowie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very fun style of posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Wanna get an autograph from one of the main characters XD. I'm not house but I am snowie!!!! Or purple!!!!! Most ppl call me purple which is fine. But here! :hands autograph: thanks bye!!!!! :sees police officer with Gracie the bird and runs: not again!!!
      You are fearfully wonderfully made
      Purplesnowie

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Violet! I think we all tried our best to be funny.

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91