Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Showing A Little Love In Jamma

:Snores: "I like diamond shop items."
Hmm, I know what to get them for their birthday.

:Talks to friend on phone: Man, that sparkly hair bow that Leaping has is amazing. I really want one." 
Hmm, interesting.

:Looks in jam mart window: "I really wish I had enough money to get that really cool rare squid hat.
 Yes! I have one. :Walks up to the person:

:Just standing there asking for random stuff: "Please trade me a New Year's Celebration Hat."
 Hey, I have one! Put bad on trade.

:Looks at paw, getting a dreamy look: Thinking..."My paw is bare. It would be nice to have something on it."
Whispers, I see your paw is bare. Did you want something for it? :Screams: "YES!"


Okay, so today, I am going to be giving away some of my items. It's really just to show Jamma that there are kind people out there. That's not trying to make myself look good, at all. It's just to give the community a little hope.

The first person I traded was my sister, who corresponds with the first intro scenario. They are in order, however this may not be exactly how it went down. Just look at the pictures. 😀



Next, I went to Jamma and ask the people a little something...



Okay, first person was gerwynn3. I didn't get a reaction. I don't think they said anything, other than "coconut" to begin with. 




Next up, we have the squid hat, I mean cutekittyerin. :-)




This next person left before I could their username. :-( I think it was articcat15, from looking at previous photos, but not exactly sure.


 This is our final one, spinnyboiz4life29! This person already had a paw item, but I mean they could always use another one, right?



Thank you so much to all those that participated in this. I really enjoyed doing this type of post. I think this post was my favorite, to be honest. 

Today's Encouraging Quote:
The GIANT in front of you in NEVER bigger than the GOD inside of you. - Unknown 

Today's Bible Verse:
 Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. - Psalms 71:8 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

 

6 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91