Monday, September 17, 2018

Rare Item Monday! *short post*

Hey, Jammer’s! It’s CoolCat here with another post! How are you all doing? I hope you had a great weekend! Has the weather cooled down where you guys are? It’s still pretty warm for me! Hopefully it will cool down soon with fall quickly approaching. But anyways, let’s start off this weeks post with today’s Rare Item Monday!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Frog Hat!

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! It’s a super cute red hat, and it’s perfect for fall! I absolutely I love frogs, so this is a great item for me! Make sure you don’t forget to pick this one up before it’s gone!! Overall I rate today’s Rare Item Monday an 10!

Before I end this weeks post I apologize for it being so short. Hopefully I can make next weeks longer!

Here is today’s verse.

“You were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord.” -Ephesians 5:8

As always, bye Jammer’s! And -Jam On!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91