Monday, October 8, 2018

Rare Item Monday! + Frog Wrangler?!

Hey, Jammer’s! It’s CoolCat here with another post! How are you all doing? I hope you had a great weekend! I don’t usually share stories on my posts, but I thought this one was too good not to share! Last night we had a frog in our house!

It all started when my cat Oreo was going crazy after something behind a container we have behind our front door. After moving the container a bit there was the frog. I stayed back at first until I found out it was a frog. We have had some crazy critters sneak in our house before, with the most startling one being a snake. But once I knew it wasn’t a snake I started to help.
My mom is pretty scared of frogs, but I’m not so I made sure to catch it without it getting hurt or eaten by Oreo. So my mom grabbed a bucket and a fly swatter for me to guide it into. But let me tell you I didn’t catch it easily! It jumped all over the living room, behind our tv, into the dining room, and on two of our dining room chairs, one that my Nana was sitting on, before I was able to put the bucket upside down over the frog.
After I caught it my Mom Nana and I were celebrating! But then after the quick celebration I realized I had to now pick up the bucket without letting the frog out. I then asked my mom for a thin piece of paper to slide under the bucket. She found one for me and I was finally able to successfully get the frog outside, but not before I said bye to the cute little froggy! I then realized that our next door neighbor was in his driveway probably wondering what I was cooing over and saying bye to.

And that is my super long frog story! Do you guys like stories like this? I don’t know if you guys would believe it but stuff like this happenes quite often. Next time it happenes I can talk about it! Has something like this ever happened to you guys? What is the craziest thing that snuck in your house? Comment down below!

But now let’s continue this post with todays Rare Item Monday!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Box Head!

Thoughts: I’m honestly not a huge fan of this item. It’s a red box with scary looking eyes. This one is just okay in my opinion. Overall I rate it a 4. Now let’s move onto Play Wilds Rare Item Monday!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Play Wild is the Rare Tarantula Mask!

Thoughts: I definitely know you guys won’t believe this after hearing the frog story, but I am absolutely terrified of any and all kinds of spiders!! Even one the size of a dime or smaller will make me faint. Okay I might be a little dramatic but still... Even though I can’t stand spiders I actually like this mask! I know I said a week or two ago that I don’t like masks, but I feel that this one is an exception. I really like this one! Overall I rate it a 10!!

Which Rare Item Monday is your favorite? I think you guys know mine! I guess I should end this super long post here. See you guys next week! But before I go here is today’s verse.

“I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed — I and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God.” -Isiah 43:11-12

As always, bye Jammer’s! And -Jam On!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91