Saturday, October 6, 2018

Update post on, Me! :D

Hi Guys!
It's been kinda weird not posting on here!
But I said I'd give an update post and that's what this is! :D

Today has been great for me!
We went to a best friends birthday party and did a pinata, kitkat hunt, and swung out of the loft in her barn! Met some fun people I wish I could have gotten their email address, It was soooo much fun!!!
I haven't really been up to much beside talking for friends on hangouts and playing Fortnite XD


Trump has been doing really good in his SPOTIFY WHY ARE YOU "NOT RESPONDING" puppy class I think he's one of the best dogs in the class, even my mom and our friend think so. XD
We only have 3 weeks of the puppy class left
I'll edit this later and put in a picture of Trump :D

*Husky Ninja 

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91