Friday, October 12, 2018

Fall den!

Hi guys! That intro took me forever to do, but I think that it was well worth the time. We are having really nice weather here. I'm kinda scared for tonight though, because it's going down in the 50's, which is NOT normal for where I live. Anyway, why not get into the post, shall we? Today, I'm going to be posting about a boring subject... just kidding. I'm going to be posting about my fall den! :D
So, when you walk in, you see this...
To me, it's super cute when you walk in! I'm not trying to brag when I say that, it's just my opinion about the den. I love the fall leaves when you first walk in. Here's the full outside.

Time to go inside! I love the inside probably about the same as the outside. Here we gooooo! 




                                                            KITCHEN TIME!

AND... BED ROOM TIME!
I really think this den turned out even better than I imagined it. I really started putting the den decorating of the season off, but I realized that if I don't do a fall den, then there is no thanksgiving den! So, I did it the other day, and I just want to show it all to you now! A few friends already saw it, but some of you have not. I hope you enjoyed the blog post today. Bye guys!


                      1 Corinthians 10:13 

    13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.




6 comments:

  1. Nice den House! I always love your dens:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your den looks amazing, I think it's super cool, but what really captured my attention was that hilarious intro. THAT WAS HILARIOUS AND SUPER CREATIVE AHHAAHA... I loved it, that was fantastic... HM. I NEED TO MAKE AN AUTUMN DEN, I should really do that, but I kind of spent like all my gems on Rare Box Heads... Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I think it turned out even better than I imagined. Ha! I know some readers like my intros, but I like doing them even more! I totally was putting the autumn den off as well.

      Delete
  3. Awesome intro and amazing den!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    partyon25

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks Party! I love making the intros, just as much as you guys like them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91