Friday, October 19, 2018

Fall art!

.
G'day! Yeah, I'm totally Australian. (NOT) So today, I'm going to be doing art today! Let's get into it!                                          
                                              So, I start off by making the back round
 

Next, I add more color to it. I made different colored dots.
                                               
                        Then, I lost internet, and I never saved my drawing. So, I had to start over again.
                                                                  Next, I drew some words.
 I'm really sorry that this post is so short... I was going to do top 10 best fall dens in Animal Jam, but I would have to take a bunch of pictures. I hope you guys understand. :(
Bye guys!
Joshua 5:15 (KJV) 
And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so. 

                                                      BE YE THE BOLD BANANA
 


4 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91