Thursday, October 25, 2018

Rowen Auer

Helloooo everyone! I hope you're having a great Thursday so far! I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up with posting lately. I haven't been very enthusiastic about posting... XDD I'm just like-
"UGH THAT'LL TAKE TOO MUCH TIMEEEEE"
When I've actually had two drafts for posts that I never finished
So really it'd take like 5 minutes
I don't know you guys. I really don't.

Today's post isn't exactly a post-post, it's more of a prayer request. I don't normally put stuff like this on AJFC, but I've been really invested in this story that I can't help but share this with everyone.

---

There's a little girl named Rowen Auer, she's only three, and she had to go into the ER about three weeks ago. She was vomiting multiple times a day, so they originally went in for that. But she was diagnosed with heart failure. She had to be transferred to UCLA (which is a really big hospital, that deals with all sorts of medical issues) and had to have two heart surgeries. She might need a heart transplant, but thankfully her heart is healing, so she probably won't. But recently she's been having problems with a drain they put in, so she had to have a procedure done yesterday, and they're hoping it doesn't turn into another surgery.

So many people are praying for her all around the world, it's crazy. So many people are saying how this story has brought people back to God, seeing the faith of her parents, and how God is slowly working a miracle in the life of this little girl. If you want to read more about Rowen, you can read updates on their GoFundMe page, which I linked on the picture below.

https://www.gofundme.com/fight-with-the-auers

This is Rowen. :)

If you could keep her in your prayers, I'm sure she and the family would greatly appreciate it. Like I said earlier, she's only three years old. She's so little, and has already been through so much. I found out about this story because Rowen's dad, Josh, is Phil Wickham's bass player. Phil Wickham is a Christian artist that you might of heard of before. He sings songs that you've probably heard in church before, like "This Is Amazing Grace", and "Living Hope."

---

That's about all I have for this post! I should have another one on Sunday, that I was in the process of writing over a week ago. I sorta just let it go, but I really wanna finish it. XD And hopefully next Thursday I'll have an Animal Jam post!

I know I don't post all that much on here, but I do post every Tuesday on Arcticstar8404's blog, Animal Jam Community! You can click here to get to the blog.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Romans 14:13

So let's stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Should I make more Elevate 2018 signatures and rotate between them?

4 comments:

  1. Aw no!!! I hope she is okay!
    I know that song This is amazing grace. I really like that song... They play that at chapel sometimes in the morning. “Sings”

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW D: That poor girl and her family D: I'll be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is so sad. I'll be praying for her!
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sad :( But as the bible says, all things work for the good of those who love God. She will be in my prayers!
    -partyon25

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91