Monday, October 21, 2019

Drawing Competition (feat. Mompopstar)

Hello helloooo everybody! I hope you're having a fantastic Monday! First off, I wanted to let you all know that Coolcat is currently on a hiatus, so I'll probably be posting on Mondays instead of Sundays for a little while. I'm just so tired on Sundays from church that it makes it hard for me to sit down and concentrate on a post. So while she's on a hiatus, I'll try my best to post!

Anyways, todays post is going to be a bit shorter than normal, but for a good reason! Let's get started!

---

It's been a super long time since I've posted a video. Like... A super duper long time. But my friend (and author) Housemom418 loves the videos that I do! So I decided that I'd do a video again with the help of my mom, Mompopstar! It's a pretty funny video, that I think you'll enjoy. But beware- it's 15 minutes long.

Unfortunately, I could not figure out what email I used for this YouTube account, which is sad. So I had to post it on the YouTube channel connected to this account I use for Blogger. So, please subscribe to this new one! I hope to do some more videos soon! I forgot how fun they were to record!

So, without further ado, here is the video! For this one I did a drawing competition with my mom.


Well... What do you think?! Comment down below which drawing you think is better!

---

Here's today's Bible verse!

1 John 5:5

And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

3 comments:

  1. YES, I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. XDDDDD
    When your mom was talking about your dad, om... XDDDD
    I COULD TELL YOU WERE LIKE:
    "uh... yeah... sure... I mean he is but..." XDDDD
    I personally think yours is better Gracie, before I was saying it was Momma Popstar but... uh...
    XDDDDDD
    ANYWAYS... GREAT VIDEO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ 0:08 I'm confused who "Graciepopstar01" is.
    @ 0:49 AJ IS BEING LIKE REALLY MEAN RN!!!
    @ 1:37 I've learned something...Gracie is lazy!
    @ 1:57 Hello, Graciepopstar!
    @ 2:00 Hello...Mommypopstar! It's great to meet you!
    @ 2:10 Yes Gracie, it has been 2 years!!
    @ 2:13 YAY, MY SISTER!!! I'm your second biggest fan!
    @ 2:48 LOL I guess you could say that!
    @ 3:16 I'm thinking the same thing, Mompopstar.
    @ 4:19 "Can people see this?" Why yes, Houze is watching you right now!
    @ 4:59 Shame on you, Gracie!!
    @ 5:30 AWWW I LIKE IT GRACIE!
    @ 5:57 LOL
    @ 6:38 Oh my! That is sooo funny, Mompopstar.
    @ 7:07 It is on AJ. :P
    @ 7:13 :screams: GRACIE IS NOT A HORRIBLE DRAWER!
    @ 8:01 It looks like it Mompopstar!
    @ 8:26 Apparently so, Gracie!
    @ 9:43 YAY! How exciting!
    @ 10:05 LOL You forgot already?
    @ 11:03 Yeah, maybe ever so slightly...
    @ 11:26 It just got creepier... SORRY MOMPOPSTAR!
    @ 12:18 And that's why I use my drawing tablet. :)
    @ 13:39 Ohhh you're so sweet Gracie!
    @ 14:01 OH NO!!
    @ 14:44 I am too!
    @ 14:49 Oh so sad. :(
    @ 15:14 You too!!!
    @ 15:27 Goood byee!!!! :Peace: :Love: :Ninja:

    LOL and that's what I thought during the entire video. Hope you enjoyed all that, because I certainly enjoyed the video! BYEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have enough time right now to watch the video but I wanted to comment on a post of yours since I haven't commented in forever, to do business from school and other interests! Hope everythings well Gracie!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91