Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Expection Vs. Reality

Hello, guys! Welcome to another post! I am really sorry about last week's post. I honestly have no idea what I was thinking! IT'S HORRIBLE! However, the past is in the past, and I'm moving on. Today's post will be a lot better than the last week's I promise.

Today, I am going to be doing an expectation vs reality in 3 categories: Shopping, Art Studio, and Creating a look. Well, looks like, I have some work to be doing, so let's jump right into it.



Shopping:
Expectation

Hmm, looks like it's a great day to be going shopping. Let's go see if we can find some good shops.

:Heads to Jamaa Township:


Yesss! I found a cheap shop!

:Goes to den: 

Reality

:Falls to knees: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY!!!?



Art Studio:
Expectation

I am really pumped to get back into drawing again! I haven't done it all summer. Let's head to art studio!



Ahhh, yess! Just the way I remember it.

Reality

What even is this!? A two-year-old could do better than this. (This painting was done with my mouse in case your were wondering).


Making a look:

Expectation

I just bought these really cool wings, and I can't wait to make a look with them!


Reality

Ugh, brown! Why would they choose brown, why not orange or red! There are like no good-looking brown items in the game. 

:Walks off, crying in a corner:

_______________________________________________________________

Well, that's all for today! I hope you all could relate! I think we all have higher exceptions than reality (some more that others ahem). So, I think this was very relatable. Comment down below, telling me which one you related with the most. :-) I hope you all have a great rest of your week! Keep toiling, because Saturday is coming! (So cheesy, I know).


Today's Encouraging Quote:


You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds up character.  - Unknown.
 

Today's Bible Verse:


But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: - 1 Peter 3:15 (KJV) 


Remember, the best friend you have is, Jesus Christ.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91