Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pangolins!

Hey friends It's Gizmo here!
Did ya miss me?!
I've been on holiday the last 2 weeks so I haven't posted :(
I'm back now though! Ready to post for you all once again.

Today I didn't really know what to post about, but I really wanted to express my love for the new pet Pangolins that have recently been added to the game they must be one of the cutest animals ever just look at dat cute wittle face! 
These animals are critically endangered, so it's good to raise awareness of these adorable creatures.





I love the design of the pets I think it is definitely first place in the top 5 cutest Animal Jam pets!
I am officially obsessed with this animal thank you AJHQ for bringing these adorable creatures to the game. 




I love learning about new animals this creature especially!
Did you know they can consume 20,000 ants per day?!
That's crazy.
73 million ants a year. 
If you guys have any Pangolin facts make sure to comment them down below because I'd love to hear them!


Please help raise awareness for Pangolins they are very nearly extinct because of reasons like poaching. Many animals are threatened by that reason and causes them to become extinct.
Let's help save these animals!  

Thanks for reading!
Peace

Loaf

Ninja

Sneaky





Verse:
Philippians 4:4 (KJV)
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.


5 comments:

  1. Lol I'm sooooo happy pangoes are in aj :) I actually suggested a list of animals for ajhq to add with a few classmates and the pangolin on it actually was created and added into the game :O Pango is my class animal actually so i'm kinda proud XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, there's a glitch (idk if it works for others) I want to share :). So basically, you use the default cursor AJ gives you (the wooden-ish one) and when you quickly switch tabs to for example, this blog, it still remains as that cursor lol. c ya :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have the same cursor as Animal Jam set for this blog! :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91