Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Writing, Writing, Writing Skit

Hello guys! Today has been a bit stressful, as I have a lot to do today. I'm getting a late start on this post, but hopefully we can get everything that I need to get done, well...you know...done! How is your day going? I hope it's going good! So, with that being said, let's jump right into today's little skit!

First, I'll give you a little bit of background information. So, my character (Fennec Fox) is an author and she is getting ready to publish her first book. Housemom418 (Coyote) is my editor and publisher. Now that we have that information, let's get started!


__________________________________________________________________



:Sends off the manuscript:









 :Opens up file:

__________________________________________________________________


Well, I hope you enjoyed our little skit! I enjoyed making it with my sister! I think she also enjoyed it (Sis, you can confirm that in the comments). XDDD Okay, thank you all for reading. I really do appreciate it. I'll see you next week!


Today's Encouraging Quote: 

Gather the riches of God’s promises. Nobody can take away from you those texts from the Bible which you have learned by heart - Corrie Ten Boom

Today's Bible Verse: 

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: - 2 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91