Tuesday, October 29, 2019

SQUIRREL TRADING WITH GIZMO634

Hey guys!
It's the one and only Gizmo634 here. (:
How was your week?
Mine was good!
I've been logging online a lot this week, one of the reasons being I have a new passion for collecting rare pets!
Today I thought I'd show you some of them
so without further ado grab your snacks and bring forward the squirrels!!!

Meet my squirrels!
(YES, I REALIZE I HAVE A MAJOR SQUIRREL PROBLEM)
I don't have names for all of them but I'm curious to know what you'd call your squirrel? 
I started collecting squirrels a while ago and I really loved it!
My collecting grew from then on.
What do you guys think of the Animal Jam squirrel?
Would you rate them in the top 5 cutest animal jam pets with the pangolins?
personally, I think some features are cuter than others, I like the pangolins better cuteness wise but these guys definitely belong in the top 5.


Do you remember that squirrel from the movie Ice age?
He was literally one of my favourite characters, I mean look at him!
Okay, he might be a little scary but trust me, you learn to love him.



Speaking of squirrels, I thought I'd add some squirrel facts encase any of you were interested!






Squirrels are rodents.

There are around 280 different species of squirrel.

Most squirrels are small and have big eyes and bushy tails.

Their large eyes help them skillfully climb trees and avoid predators.

Squirrels eat mostly nuts, fruits and seeds.

Squirrels are born blind.

Flying squirrels can’t fly like birds but they can glide between trees.

Flying squirrels have been known to glide for distances of up to 90 meters (295 ft).

Chipmunks are small squirrels with stripes.

Chipmunks have cheek pouches which help them carry food.

Many chipmunk species hoard food such as nuts, berries, egg and grains for the winter.



Let me know which rare pet you want me to look at next!
Also, points to anyone who can tell me how many times I've said the word SQUIRREL in this post XDD
Bye for now!
Peace

Loaf

Ninja

Sneaky



John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.



4 comments:

  1. You said "Squirrel..."




























    I got a total of 19 times. You used "Squirrel" 10 times and "Squirrels" 9 times.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? How do you have so many squirrels?? Thats crazy Gizmo!! This may sound kinda dumb but I didnt realize a chipmunk was a type of squirrel and that squirrels were rodents.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91