Friday, October 18, 2019

My Pet Collection




----------------------------------------------------------
 Hey Y'all! Welcome back to another blog post. (: Today, I am going to be doing my pet collection! My pet collection is very very long, but It shouldn't take too many pictures to get through it, hopefully. LOL. I do have a quick warning though, I WILL BE LAGGY DURING THIS WHOLE BLOCK POST, FYI. (: Now, this is not meant to be bragging or anything like that, I just really wanted to show y'all some of my pets, because I do know some people fine things like this interesting. A lot of people come up to me screaming, "YOU HAVE THAT PET?" So yeah, here it goes!

So first, I'm going to be starting with my pet bears. I don't have many pet bears, but I do love them!
#Bears
So in total, I have 7 pet bears. I think they are really adorable! Some of these are uncommon, but I think the mint one is worth the most? Idk, if you guys could tell me, I would love that!

Now, onto the next pet!
#PEACOCKS
I just really love these peacocks, because they all are so different! The only ones that look super close to each other are the 2 magenta ones. Which one is your favorite? Let me know! I'd have to say my favorite is the turquoise, or the orange peacock. :)

Now, onto the next pet!
I only have one of these, but this is my rarest thing in my inventory SO THAT BEING SAID...
#OTTER
This is my otter! Her name is Minty, I normally name my rarer pets.
I just love her, because she looks really cute in my opinion!
Now, onto the next one! :D
 I have 2 of these!
I love these two! One thing that is funny about them, is that they both are green. Are these uncommon mice, or common? Please let me know for anybody who knows. LOL
Onto the last one, I have more pets, but I won't be able to get through them all today. 
Let me know if you want to see a part 2!
#GOLDEN!
These are my two golden pets,
I have not named them so please help me name them!
I would really appreciate that. LOL
This blog post really makes you guys participate, aye?
XDDDD
Well, I guess that's it for today y'all!
Here's today's meme!
(All Credit Goes To Owners)
And here's today's Bible Verse!
Ecclesiastes 1:13 (KJV)
And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91