Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Playing Bitter Sweets!

HELLO, EVERYBODY! I hope you all are having an amazing day, cause I know I am. Today, I am going to be playing Bitter Sweets. I really didn't know what to post today, so this may seem a little boring. I am going to try to make it as fun as possible, but AJ has been getting boring lately. Don't get me wrong, I still love it, but recently there hasn't been much to post about! I think the community as a whole, seems to be lacking a bit too. Anyway, let's get into this adventure!

The basic idea of this adventure is to collect candy, which the phantoms have taken. There are 5 sets of prizes, (you get 5 prizes if you're non-member and 10 prizes if you're member). Okay, it's time to see what I get...


So this is the entrance, I chose to use my purple cardinal, which was a semi-bad idea, since I don't think they have this pet as one of the portal things. Which means I could have got an extra prize. 


This is me grabbing my candy after running into some of the phantoms. You get 3 candies for each phantom.


This is the first non-member prize that I got. I kind of forgot that all of these prizes are Halloween based... OOPS! I mean I could make a sweet shop of of them. I will probably end up recycling the Halloween, Halloween stuff.


This would be a prime example of something that I'll be recycling. :)


Ahhh, how sweet! It looks soo good! I think I should eat it...or not. This is my second non-member pize, after collecting 200 candies. 


Again, recycling this one. :( WHY Animal Jam, but then I kind of asked for it when I chose to play this adventure. XDD ALL my fault. By the way, this is a member prize.


My third non-member prize after collecting 400 candies.


And of course my member prize, which is odd, because I honestly don't remember ever seeing this color before. Maybe, it's exclusive to this game, or maybe I just don't pay attention? Yeah, it's probably the latter.


This is my fourth non-member prize after collecting 700 candies. We are almost there folks.


Umm, this prize is a bit creepy in my opinion. Let's just move on...


Oh my gosh! This brings back so many memories! Roughly 2-3 years ago, I was obsessed with this machine. I ended up having like 5-10 of them in my den! I loved them so much, these and the Candy Making Machine (also in Bitter Sweets) were the best!!! I mean THE BEST!!!

Ooookay, the last and final prize, which up is going to be recycled...so let me go recycle all of these things and see how many gemmies we get!

I got 466. :) I now have 72,885 gems! YAY!

__________________________________________________________________


And just like that we are done! Thank you all for joining me today! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day and week! Byeee guys!


Today's Encouraging Quote: 

Worry does not empty tomorrow of it's sorrows; it empties today of it's strength.  - Corrie Ten Boom 


Today's Bible Verse: 

For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this? - Esther 4:14 (KJV)  


God has placed you exactly in the position He's put you in for this specific time and opportunity, so embrace it!
 
Remember, the best you have is Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91