Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Some of the Crazy Screenshots That Are Hidden Away on My Computer

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, of all ages!

"Oh my! Houze what is up with that costume?"

What do you mean? You mean this costume?


 "Yes, Houze! That costume! What is up with it?"

"Why, I'm so glad that you asked! Today I'm your local Ring Master."

"Houze, have you lost your mind?"

Do you mean I've lost my rings?

"No...your mind!"

ANYWAY, let's get this circus started.

:Walks away:

Don't forget to get your cotton candy!

"Pfft."

__________________________________________________________________


Hello everybody! I hope you are having a great day. I know that I am. Can you believe that in 2 days it's the 1st of November? I can't! It's crazy to think almost 11 months ago I was saying hello to 2019, now in 2 months I'm saying hello to 2020, which sounds really crazy to say! Anyways, let's get into today's post!

Today, I'm going to be showing some of the random screenshots that I have on my computer. I haven't opened this folder since I made it back in May, so this shall be fun! Hopefully, I'll be able to remember the backstory of each photo! Let's open the folder and see what is inside!

1)

This first photo I have named as "What We do When We Don't Want to Say Goodbye"

Yeah, let's just roll the clip...


So here, we have Gracie, Gizmo, my sister, and I. I am assuming Gracie was getting off. I was saying goodbye, but my sister and Gizmo had other plans... As you can see, my sister is falling over and Gizmo...well...she's eating Gracie hat! What a disaster! This is actually quite typical with us though.

2)

This one is called "Here Comes Trouble" I am assuming this was taken the same day because we all are wearing the same exact outfits.


LOL Gracie took the words right out of my mouth. My sister...well she's got a mind of her own sometimes. I'm not exactly sure where she came up with this phase, but I am guessing she was probably eating spagghetios at the time. I'm just causally standing there saying "WOW SIS."

3)

This one was called "Dying, but Going Nowhere."


I am not exactly sure what I mean by this title. I guess maybe it was a glitch? Not really sure. Moving on.

4)

This one is called "Happy Friends."


AWWWW THIS IS ADORABLE!!! I literally have no words! We look like we are having a fun friend party! Can we just take a moment to look at Gizmo's outfit! I love it oh-so much!

5)

This one is called, "Stay Safe Jammers."


I think this may be in the wrong folder. I am not really sure where I was going with this photo. I think this is when AJ was having issues with people making websites that looked AJ, promising items. I'm not exactly sure though.

6) 

This last one is called "Horse and Sheep, or House and Sleep, or Hide and Seek"


My guess is we were trying to figure out what to do and what animal to use, and we all said something different. Not really sure, because someone doesn't remember... Either way this is a crazy photo, with a crazy title, with 3 very crazy people. :wink:

__________________________________________________________________

AND that concludes this show of The Houze Circus, brought to you by Housemom322, fearturing, Gizmo634, Graciepopstar91, Housemom418, and your Host, Housemom322. Thank you all for joining us today and we'll see you next week!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


Today's Encouraging Quote: 

Those times that you feel like quitting can be times of great opportunity, for God uses your troubles to help you grow.  - Warren Wiersbe

Today's Bible Verse:

And they answered Joshua, saying, All that thou commandest us we will do, and whithersoever thou sendest us, we will go. - Joshua 1:16 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91