Saturday, March 31, 2018

10 Places where the Bible talks About Nature

Guys I am so so sorry about last week. It was just super busy.
I had part of my part of my post done but it was so stressful because I was trying to do a post about Evolution and I ended up forgetting to do the whole thing. I'm really sorry. DX
I decided not to do the Evolution post at all because I couldn't think of the words to put into the keyboard. 
A thanks to Lost, Swirl and Sarah, who encouraged me though I really appreciated it! ^.^
Also sorry if my post haven't been super interesting
For today I thought with Easter, Spring. and all that I'd post Bible verses that talk about nature! 

1.

Job 12:7-10

7 “But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; 8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you.9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this?


10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.

2.
Psalm 96: 11-12

11 Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it. 
12 Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them; let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.



3.

Job 37: 15-16

15 Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? 
16 Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who has perfect knowledge?



4.

Psalm 104:24-25

24 How many are your works, LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. 
25 There is the sea, vast and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond number— living things both large and small.




5.

Isaiah 43:20

20 The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen,



6.


Psalm 147:8
Who covers the heaven with clouds, who prepares rain for the earth, who makes grass to grow upon the mountains.


7.
Psalm 8:3-4
When I look at your heavens the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful in him, and the son of man that you care for him?



8.


Psalm 146: 
Praise the Lord from the earth, you great sea creatures and all deps, fire and hail, snow and mist, stormy wind fulfilling his word!

9.
Psalm 104:14 
He causes the grass to grow for the cattle and herb for the service of man, that he may bring forth food out of the earth



10. (and to top it off) 

Psalm 89:11

The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them.



And there you go! 

All of those are so relaxing to read. Don't you think? 







*Husky Ninja

2 comments:

  1. Great job on this Ja!! Those are such beautiful verses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very interesting and calming post, Ja Ja! ^.^

    Aww, you’re welcome, Ja! I’m just glad I can here for you and your always there for me. It means so much. ^.^ *hugs super hard*

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91