Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus on the Way to Egypt, Part 2! (In Which I Have Failed to Pick a Contest Winner.)

Hello guys!

Karalee here, and I...

I...

I JUST COULDN'T PICK!! 😩

To everyone who submitted a quote to the little caption-the-picture contest I had going last week, I'm sorry! I felt like they were all equally great, and I just couldn't seem to choose one over the other....

You Guys: But that's the POINT of a contest!

Me: 😶



But at least now you can laugh at my inaccurate pyramids! 😝 I did.

(Gotta say, though, I loooooove Procreate's QuickLine feature. Makes pyramids easier. Perhaps I should draw more at some point in the future.)



Here's the finished version of Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus on the way to Egypt! "Now In COLOR!"







I hope you guys like it!



If there's one thing I could change about this picture, it would be to up the contrast between Baby Jesus and the camel. He gets a little lost in there, visually.

If there's one thing I'd keep no matter what, it's the camel's expression -- it's asymmetrical and "real"-ish, and I like how funny it seems, even though the camel is clearly disgruntled at its' ear's new function as a toy.



Well, that's all for this week! See you next time! *waves* 😀

Drop me a prompt in the comments if there's another scene you would like to see in The Bible From A Camel's Point Of View!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91