Saturday, March 17, 2018

Some of my favorite Bible verses

Hey everyone today is kinda busy so this post is gonna be a little quick really sorry about that.
From the title as you can tell I'll be tell you my favorite Bible verse about things like happiness, and things like that!

My favorite Bible verse about happiness:
Zephaniah 3-17
The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.
My favorite Bible verse about sadness
Psalm 23:17-18
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

My favorite Bible verse about starting a new life in Christ:
2 Corinthians 5:17
If any man is in Christ he is a new creation, the old things have passed away, behold the new has come.

My favorite Bible verse about fear;
Psalm 118:6

The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?



My favorite Bible verse about waiting;
Psalm 5:3

“In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.”

My Favorite Bible verse about witnessing;
1 Timothy 6:12 
“Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.”


My Favorite Bible verse about the future;

Jeremiah 29:11 
“For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

*Husky Ninja 

1 comment:

  1. I really like Jeremiah 29:11! My family likes saying it. ^.^

    Awesome post, Ja Ja!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91