Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus on the Way to Egypt, Part 1! (In Which I Make a Caption This Drawing Contest.)

Hello, Jammers!

It's Karalee!



Can't stay long, but before I have to vamoose, I'm going to give you...

...this!







While I was drawing this, I wondered if it was even plausible, because the Bible says that Jesus never-ever did anything wrong even as a baby... so would he have used a camel's ear was a toy? (Ouch!)

Then I wondered, when babies do things like chewing up something important or mistaking ears for toys, is it wrong? ...'Course not! They're babies!

Maybe it's just me, but I think Jesus did normal baby stuff when he was tiny. (Joseph's probably just glad there's another target besides his beard now.)



Contest In The Comments time!

Caption this drawing -- it needs to be something Mary would be saying! The winner will get their caption written into the drawing in a speech bubble! (Maybe it'll cover up my silly inaccurate excuses for pyramids. They're not even supposed to be IN Egypt yet!)



Welp, gotta run now! See y'all next time! *waves*

'Til then --



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

5 comments:

  1. I think Mary is saying: What are you doing, little one?
    Purplesnowie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Kara!

    I don’t know but to me, it looks like Mary is annoyed, what with all that walking and having to take care of a baby. So maybe she’s saying something like, “Oh, not again.” Or something. XD I’m not good with this kind of stuff. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Mary is saying something like.
    "Get down from there right now" XDD
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for it to be done!!
    I think she is saying something like "Get down right now! I told you a thousand times, don't play with the camels ear!"

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91