Saturday, March 10, 2018

CCM Tag + Christian facts about the USA

On Tuesday Gracie tagged me with the CCM tag. So I'll be doing that and then showing you some of my newest art I've drawn :D

1. What is your favorite CCM song right now?
Hmmm I've been listening to Lead me by Sanctus Real 
and also King and Queens by Audio Adrenaline 

2. What's your favorite worship song right now?
Hmmm It is Finished? 
I'm just a tad confused by this question :P 

3. What are your top five favorite artists and bands? 
Currently it's:
Owl City
For King and Country 
Sanctus Real 
Jason Grey
And maybe Toby mac?


4. Which church band do you like the best? Hillsong, Elevation Worship, Bethel Music, North Point Inside Out, Zealand Worship, Passion Band or Mosaic M-S-C?


5. Hymns, or CCM music?
CCM
I barely listen to hymns :P 
6. Have you ever met a Christian band/artist? If so, who?
We'll I have met a local Christian band they were really good but I can't tell you who because they just stay in the state I think 
7. What's your favorite national Christian radio station? (ex. Air1, K-LOVE, Joy FM)
K-love


8. What CCM movie do you want to see? (ex. I Can Only Imagine, 25 In 24)
I currently only know of 2 coming out Samson and I Can Only Imagine 
My mom and dad saw Samson and said it was really really good and we'll be buying it so I will be seeing that one soon :P
Thanks for tagging me Gracie! :D 


And now the second part of the post :P
I've been listening to some CD's and watching some history DVD's that have some interesting facts about the USA I thought I'd be cool to list them all here today so here they are.

1. On the top part of the Liberty Bell is the verse Leviticus 25:10. 
(And you shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee to you; and you shall return every man to his possession, and you shall return every man to his family.)
I Personaly thing this is an awesome verse for a Country :D 
2. The city Philadelphia was actually named after the city Philadelphia mentioned in Revelations
3. In Apollo 8 the astronauts read the first 10 verses of Genius back to "Huston" 
4. (Recent) President Trump started Bible studies in the White House! 

That's all I can think of at the moment if I think of more I'll put it in another post!

*Husky Ninja

1 comment:

  1. Cool Ja! Woah trumps reading the bible? That’s really cool:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91