Wednesday, April 18, 2018

The Daily Explorer is RUINED

Hello Jammers! Trying to post a little earlier, sense I have swimming lessons later today! and Ja says the 2nd pool is normally exhausting so.. xD 

Has anybody noticed that.. there are no comments, ANYWHERE on the Daily Explorer? 

Yes, it does this glitch sometimes. But now, it is for real, as it has not been 'fixed'. So is it even a glitch at all? I mean, Animal Jam.. if you haven't notice there are no comments for.. quite some time, uh something is wrong.
The Daily Explorer has been falling downhill sense AJHQ removed DE names, and  then their initials. (Though eventually they let us use DE names again, I had no idea why they didn't for a while. It made no sense.)   OH AND GUESS
WHAT
AJHQ 
USE TO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR
AND 
AND
ACTUALLY GIVE REAL REPLIES  :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I found a few comments that Pinpun saved on the Animal Jam Sage .  

GASP GASP GASP









 

RIP AJHQ's Sense of Humor and Helpfullness 2018 (Actually mid 2017 I think)  I mean, lets be honest, you could  send an email to AJHQ and mention the word hack anywhere and AJHQ would probably bring up that whole recover your account thing, I mean no disrespect to AJHQ however it may seem that way oops 



But, it just really needs to stop, once my friend Lostfairy  made a comment about this telling AJHQ about how she's noticed their lame replies, and they got better! For... like.. a week?  
Then there is this comment (THANK YOU LOSTFAIRY!)
OH WOW 
I- OH MY
I NEVER KNEW..
THAT.. THE RARE ITEM MONDAY..  WAS..
IN..
ANIMAL JAM!?!?
WHO KNEW RIGHT?!?!
I THOUGHT
WOW
I THOUGHT IT WAS IN CHICKEN SMOOTHIE
*goes to CS to look for RIM* 
FOUND IT :D *clicks* 
YAY I got meself some noice lil shoes! 
COME BACK OLD MODERATORS:
SK, KB, HM, AH, AND MOREEEE
And that, AJHQ. Is how you do NOT answer replies!   And what makes me annoyed, is instagram.
Its the new Daily Explorer, which is NOT right, younger kids, who need REAL help not with just some stupid contest, dont normally HAVE phones! (I DONT HAVE A PHONE) And instagram is only for phones, it is just, IRRITATING!  




This post may come out rudely but really AJHQ, if you read our blogs you would bring back the comments, the initials. 




4 comments:

  1. I liked the post! IK the Instagram phone thing IS annoying! I DON"T HAVE A PHONE EITHER!!!
    - partyon25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insta isn't only for phones, and there was a change in policy, and the Moderators had to remove their initials.
    *Binx1184 PS. Hope this helps in some way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instagram can be gotten on IPads and computers too(just you can only view and like photos and follow people on the computer). HahaXD those comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Laughs at the RIM on CS*
    OM, I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER KNEW IT WAS ON CS
    WOW
    IT'S SO OBVIOUS- I SEE THAT NOW!
    XDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91