Friday, June 2, 2017

Major Apologies!

Hi Jammers- it's Arctic and apparently it's friday today.

I lost my phone at school yesterday and have been lowkey panicking for the last 24 hours. Because of this, I didn't even THINK about posting.

I have to go to school soon, so I can't write up a post now. I'm very sorry about this.

In the meanwhile, you should go check out Karalee's very important post about artists and kindness in the community (click here to view it)

Terribly sorry about how I forgot to post - I'll have a regular post and story, etc. next week.

Thanks for understanding.

Send me a lemon at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com 

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91