Monday, June 5, 2017

Rare Item Monday! *PARTY CANCELLED* New Date And Time Below!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry for the late post. My nana had to be rushed back to the hospital the day after her release last week. She suffered from several mini strokes. My mom and I were visiting her for awhile today and time got away from me when we got home. But I can happily report that she should be coming home in the next few days! She is making a speedy recovery and should be fine.

And before I get onto the post, I want to make a quick announcement on the change of plans for my party. I am changing the date and time to Saturday, June 17th and 8:30 P.M Eastern Standard Time. I will have updates on the party on my blog, The Teens Guide To Animal Jam And More! Hope to see you there!  

Now onto todays Rare Item Monday! Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Graduation Cap! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 15th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 1,450 gems and it is members only.

Thoughts: Here we are again with an over priced item. I saw the same item but with different colors for sale for 850 gems! But other then the price, I think its a nice item! Its would be fun to have a graduation party with your friends on AJ! Overall I give this weeks RIM an 8 out of 10!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

4 comments:

  1. Cool post! I should be able to make it to the party this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, once again I can't make it :( But I'm sure lots more ppl will now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love rare the item monday :D :D

    -Nas

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91