Monday, June 19, 2017

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry I did not post last week! Things were very hectic and I just forgot. But I am back to posting this week!! I also want to thank everyone who came to my party, it was a blast! But now lets get onto todays RIM!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Firefly Necklace. It is located in Coral Canyons Epic Wonders. It can be found on the seventh page. It is for sale for 2,750 gems and it is for members only. The color scheme is blue, green, and yellow.

Thoughts: This is the first RIM that has not been in Jam-Mart Clothing in a very long time, which is nice! It changes things up a bit, and it gets boring having it in the same place every week. But on how it looks, I think its cute! Its a nice summer item, with summer colors! The colors work well together also. Overall I give this item a 9!

Comment down below what you think!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91