Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Joy!

Hello everyone, Arctic here!

I'm sorry about how late this post is- I got very sick this week, and since today was the first day of Christmas break - I majorly overslept. Luckily, I'm all better from my cold! Again, I apologize about how late this post is!

This week I thought I'd talk a little bit about the Jamaalidays this year!

Christmas is only 3 days away! I repeat: 3 DAYS!! THAT'S SO CLOSE!!

Err, ahem.

It's easy to get lost in the great confusion of Holiday season! And who could blame you? It's a time of fun and joy! Of giving and receiving!

I encourage you all to spend some more time with your families this year. A big part of Christmas is recognizing the importance of love and unity!

So I won't keep you all for long - go enjoy the last few days before Christmas- OH AND THEN TELL ME WHAT FUN THINGS YOU DID ON CHRISTMAS!

So, go! Enjoy yourselves - I know I will!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Peace and love!



1 comment:

  1. I always love spending time with my family. <3 It's my absolute favorite part about Christmas! Well, that and giving gifts to my family and friends. :D My family always have the best of times when we're together. ^.^

    Merry Christmas, Arctic!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91