Friday, December 1, 2017

Disneyland/California Adventure Park 2017!

Day 1: Traveling/Downtown Disney


This was seriously a dust storm. O.O It was insane- this was outside my window





This is a store in Downtown Disney, and let me tell you, it's huge. XD

Day 2: Disneyland


This was the line to the purse check in  Disneyland O.O




The Autopia!



The Matterhorn, which I did not go on since I believe it's like a rollercoaster. XDD


The castle! It was so pretty since we went at Christmastime. ^.^




These are all for Lost! We waited in a line for like 40 minutes just to get on this Peter Pan ride. XD And the ride was super short. o.o



The Jungle Cruise! This ride was really relaxing and beautiful. When we first got going there was this one part where light was streaming in on the water. It was so pretty- I wish I got a picture of it!




Tarzan's Tree House! It was a long hike up there.


This was below the tree house I believe.


This was across from where we were eating lunch! There was live Christmas Jazz music. 


Winnie The Pooh. XD



More Winnie The Pooh.


DOLE WHIP! 🍦


This was inside the Jolly Holiday Bakery!


We got the last peppermint macaroon o: It was amazingggg


Dumbo! My favorite ride when I was little.




These pictures are for Housemom418, of the parade! We were able to see some of it when we were in line for Alice In Wonderland.



Toontoooooown



And this is It's A Small World! It's completely decked out for the holidays. In the second picture, you can see a projection they did on it!


This was my dinner, I think mom reminded me to take a picture when I was eating it, hehe! It was so good. I got chicken street tacos with rice and beans. My mom got the same, and dad got the carnitas.


We did the Autopia again at night! The little Autopia mascot is a robot, and he's at different places in the ride, and my dad made me stop near him like almost every time in the ride to take a picture of him. XD


And here's the tree all lit up at night!

I'm not sure if mom has pictures or not of it, but they made it look like it was snowing on Main Street! It was clearly soap, but hey- it was cool. XDD

Day 3: California Adventure Park



This is the entrance to California Adventure Park! Their thing was 'Festival Of The Holidays' there.


Another giant Christmas tree. XD


Cars Land.. Boy do I have a story to go along with one of the rides there. O.O




My dad absolutely loved this ride. It was like the cars dance and spin around, and the mascot of it is Luigi, who speaks in an Italian accent. Every now and then dad would speak in an Italian accent after the ride. XDD He even continued when we were heading home. Ah, good times, good times. XDD


This was a ride in Bug's Land. The rides in Bug's Land were horribly slow. XD


Grizzly Peak!


The trunk looking thing was on a little trail.


This was also on the trail. It was horrifying. You're like one or two stories above the ground, and you have to walk across this rope bridge thing. When you look down- oh dear. o.o


This was lunch! Italian food of course. We had to have Italian food after the Luigi ride.


I'm pretty sure this was the Ariel ride.


Alright here's the story. O.o

My sister in law and one of the deacons from church really wanted me to go on this one ride in Cars Land for some reason, called Radiator Springs Racers. The ride was cute at first, and at one point it looks like you're in Radiator Springs, and you go into Casa Della Tires, where they fix your car. The cars said something like "You're all ready for the race!". My mom warned me that this was probably where the car was going to take off, but I stayed calmed and didn't really worry about it. Then it took off. And I freaked out. It was seriously horrible. I was clinging to my moms arm and closing my eyes the whole time. It was going pretty fast, and there's a ton of dips. I was utterly terrified. I thought my lunch was going to come back up. XDD Thankfully I was okay, after I just drank some water and waited on eating anything, hehe.


A cute Mickey shaped poinsettia! ^.^


Clarabelle. XD


This is from when we were in line for Soarin' Around The World!


Mickey on the trolley heading to Hollywood land. I love this picture- it's so cute!


Monsters Inc. Ride!









These pictures are for Housemom418, of a live Frozen play that we saw a little bit of! My favorite part was the Let It Go scene. It was amazing how they did everything. There was even a chandelier that came down at one point. During the scene, it looked like Elsa's dress wasn't sparkly, then it was sparkly. o.O No idea how Disney did that.





Cars Land while they were lighting it up!


Mater came rolling along after it was all lit up.


Sunset near Radiator Springs!


Then we headed over to Paradise Pier for dinner.



The sunset near the ferris wheel! It was so beautiful, we got a bunch of pictures.


We went on the Ariel ride yet again. XD

Then later we joined an animation class! A picture of my drawing is in the souvenir section of my post.


Waiting for the World Of Color!







Aaaand *tries to get a video of the World Of Color on here*

                                            

Mele Kelekemaka video! Of course I had to record it- Stitch is in it, hehe!

The World Of Color is where water shoots up, and Disney projects different colors, and movie scenes on it. It's pretty neat! At one point they made fire shoot up. We were pretty far away from the water, but we could still feel the fire.

After that, we went to the Grand Californian Hotel, saw the Christmas tree there, and I got a souvenir in the gift shop. Then we went back on the tram to the parking lot, and went back to our hotel. Yesterday morning before heading home, we got lunch and ice cream with my grandpa!

And now, here's all the souvenirs I got! I had $100 dollars to spend on souvenirs, which was pretty cool, because I could buy almost any souvenir I wanted. XD


I got a Stitch hat in Disneyland! I love Stitch. He's kawaii. c: 


This is the souvenir I got at the Grand Californian hotel! I saw a lot of people were wearing this, and I thought it would be cool to get one. There's different patterns you can have the lights flash at!


Okay, I've seriously wanted this since I was probably like five or seven. When these Duffy stuffed animals first came to stores, they were super expensive. But I think the price came down a bit, and since I had money, I got this! I'm so happy after so many years I was able to get it.


This one was free. In this one part of Disneyland, you can get a free button! We all got a blank 'I'm Celebrating:' button, and the guy put Christmas on it for us. Mom had him underline Christ in it. ^.^


Also free. XD These were my fastpasses. I had a World Of Color one, but I'm pretty sure this one guy took our World Of Color fastpasses when we got down there.


My Disneyland ticket! I didn't like the storm trooper. XDD


This was what I drew in the animation class. O.o It was like a live tutorial, and I failed. XD Can you guess what I drew? Maybe? XDD

The black box is where I wrote my name.


This is my lanyard! My cousin gave me the Disneyland 50 pin when we saw her, and the Mickey near the monorail was my sisters. The 'Ohana Means Family', Christmas Mickey symbol, and the American flag Mickey symbol pins are new.


There was a gift shop at the hotel we were staying at, and me and my mom bought this! I only had two dollars left, and she paid the rest. XD Thank you moooom. XD

---

I hope you enjoyed these pictures! ^.^ Which part did you like the best? Be sure to comment down below!

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 62:2

He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. Thank you so much Coolcat and Sarah for covering my blog posts while I was away! It helps me out a lot. 😊
P.P.S. Aaaaand that was 92 pictures in all, including my signature I believe. O.O Sorry. XD

9 comments:

  1. Wow, all of that looks awesome!! :OOOOOOO

    THAT FROZEN PLAY. LOOKS. AMAZING. I really love Frozen (Hehe, I didn't watch it a million times when it came out so I don't hate it.) SO THAT'D BE AWESOME!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn’t see it all, but what we did see was pretty cool! Olaf and Sven tho.. Someone’s head was sticking out of Sven, and Olaf had to have a person behind him. It’s like, common Disney, you can do better than that XDD

      I’ve seen Frozen a lot, but I still love the Let It Go scene so much. It’s so beautiful in the movie, and in the play. ^.^

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Looks like you had fun! <3 We don't have much theme parks here, I should go back to America sometime :P Thanks for taking the time posting all these 92 pictures! :D

    I remember going to the Florida Disney World one, so much people 0-0

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, Gracie, your vacation looks like it was SO MUCH FUNNNN! It totally makes me want to go back to Disneyland for a second visit, XD!

    AND YAYYYYY, YOU SAW THE WORLD OF COLOR SHOW!
    AND YOU GOT A STITCH HAT!
    AND YOU TOOK REALLY AWESOME PICTURES, ESPECIALLY THAT SUNSET BEHIND THE FERRIS WHEEL ONE!
    SO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! XDD!

    All that looks so fun- glad it was awesome, AND that you got to take lots of pictures!
    By the way, which ride was your favorite? Mine was the
    Thunder Mountain Railroad one (I dunno if you saw that one, but maybe you did, XD), because it's a rollercoaster that stays low and doesn't go too fast or upside down. Which is good, because I'm afraid of heights. XD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I’ve always wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I hate those net things so much XD Like they are fun but, TWO STORIES HIGH?! There is one at the arcade, also its right above the train (the uhm fake one little kids ride?) I remember when I was little I was with Ja and she was trying to get me to go across but I was too scared XD XD

    OMG
    THAT LIGHT SHOW
    LOOKS
    AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

    Oooooo that frozen play looks super cool!!
    How did they do it when Anna got frozen though... XDDDD
    Did they use a crane to decorate that tree?!
    Its that mouse guy
    NO NOT THE MOUSE
    Duck
    From micky mouse]
    I forgot his name... dooonnnallld? *looks it up* Yep
    That bear is cute!
    $100? Those things must have been expensive,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had SO much fun Gracie! :o

    I wanna go to Disney Land now
    :looks up where Disney lands are:
    Just Florida an California? Nope, WAAAAY to far idk if we would go even if it was a few hours away, with so many kids
    and so many people
    that makes my mom really nervous, it would make me nervous too. XD

    I love those net things. So fun :)
    Da pictures are so prettyyyy.
    Argh! It won't let me watch the video on this computer! D:
    I'll watch it soon though!
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH THE LIGHT SHOW IS SOO COOL OMG.
    YOU SHOULD HAVE RECORDED MOOOOOORE XD
    *Husky Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your trip looked so much fun! I wish I could go to Disneyland, I've only been to Disney World XD. I've never gone in the Winter/Autumn/Spring, only in the Summer. I love how the Disney people decorate for all the different holidays.

    I love le Christmas Treez.

    The Matterhorn IS a rollercoaster.

    I loaf the castle, so pretty.

    When I was at Disney World, we never went on the Peter Pan ride because the line was too long XDX. It looks like fun, despite how short it is XD.

    From the videos and pictures I've seen, the Jungle Cruise is beautiful.

    The Tarzan Tree House looks fun! Ooh that picture is beautiful.

    I love the Winnie the Pooh ride. I have a story about it. We were waiting in line, and all of a sudden, it breaks down XD! I heard the little "childs" screaming because of a part in the ride, it's quite creepy. I could just imagine how it looked when it broke down. Then the Disney workers gave everyone free fastpasses for the ride.
    That Eeyore is creepy.

    Mmm, I love Dole Whip. The Jolly Holiday Bakery sweets look so good! Even though I don't care for peppermint, it looks so good!

    I loved the Dumbo ride when I was little, too!

    Toy Story. :o :o

    I love Toontown! Even though I've never been there XD.

    It's a Small World is pretty on the outside, creepy on the inside.

    Mmm, that food looks so good.

    Autopia! When I was little I called it Ah-toe-pia.

    I have a song about the Christmas Tree: Yas yas it's Christmas

    I'm in the Nutcracker, and for the Snow Scene, it snows soap! My friend got it in her eye while she was dancing and, you could just imagine how that went.

    Christmas trees everywhere you be there's a Christmas tree.

    Oh, so that's where that bug came from.

    Ooh yas Grizzly Peak.

    That salad looks good.

    I love the Ariel ride!

    I'm scared any 3D "rides" at Disney. There's this Bug's Life 3D "ride" at Disney World, and I am extremely terrified of it. At the end, you bounce in the air because of the bumps the bugs make on the seats. It's hard to explain. -searches Google- Found it! It's called "It's Tough to Be a Bug!". 9 minutes of horror for me.

    That Mickey shaped poinsettia is cute.

    I've always wanted to go on Soarin' Around the World, and the Monsters Inc. Ride.

    The Frozen play looks cool. All part of the Disney magic!

    I like how Disney decorated Cars Land. Mater is cute with his santa hat. That sounded wrong, but I think you know what I mean.
    Ooh that's a pretty picture of the sunset, Paradise Pier, and the ferris wheel. The ferris wheel is pretty.

    Ooh yas World of Color is pretty. For some reason, the video wasn't working, but now it is. The way Disney did that is cute. I believe it's spelled Mele Kalikimaka. I thought it was Mela Kaleakymaka or something XD.

    The Mickey Christmas strand of lights necklace is cute.

    Ooh that bear is cute.

    I like that button.

    I like your Donald Duck drawing! It's better than I could do. In the black box you could've wrote Graciepopstar91 XD.

    I like your pins. I have the Disney Cats collection which includes: Si and Am (Lady and the Tramp), Marie (Aristocats), Chesire Cat (Alice in Wonderland), Figaro (Pinocchio), Lucifer (Cinderella), and Oliver (Oliver and Company).

    I like the keychain.
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91