Monday, December 4, 2017

Rare Item Monday + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I continue I want to wish everybody a happy December! Does anybody have any special plans before Christmas? Comment down below if you do!


Before I start with todays question of the day, I just wanted to let everybody know on my blog, The Teens Guide To Animal Jam And More, I am doing 25 days of Blogmas! If you don't know what that is, it is where I post everyday on my blog from December 1st to December 25th. I will be posting Christmas posts, along with a few non Christmas posts. I give you a hint about todays post, its about cookies!  Make sure you go and check it out!! :)

Now its time to start with todays question of the day!

QOTD: Does your family have a real or fake Christmas tree?

AOTD: My family uses a fake Christmas tree. I don't believe we have ever had a real one before!

Make sure you comment down below your answer! Now its time to get on with todays Rare Item Monday.

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Snowflake Crown.

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! I think this snowflake crown is super stylish and cute! I think the purple, blue, and white work really well together. I really love the falling snowflakes on this crown as well, it makes it very festive!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 10! Comment down below what you think! Here is todays verse.

"I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile." -Romans 1:16

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

"

1 comment:

  1. Happy December! For Christmas, my grandparents come down for Christmas, and then we would go out for brunch after we opened presents. To me, that's special. I have two trees, one that has always been fake, the smaller one, and the bigger one, ever since last year, has been fake. The Rare Snowflake Crown is cute and stylish. Its perfect for any winter outfit in general. Purple, blue, and white mix well together. The snowflakes add a finishing, festive, touch.
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91